Label: Good Spirit Records
Codie Prevost is an up-and-coming country music artist who hails from Archerwill, Saskatchewan. Since the release of his first album, The Road Ahead, in 2005, he has quickly made a name for himself as a dedicated performer and talented singer-songwriter.
Prior to the launch of his third album, Get Loud, GreenHAT Digital was hired to conduct an extensive review of current online marketing activities and to provide recommendations that would grow the fanbase and support album and concert ticket sales.
We conducted an intensive four day training session, focusing on practical digital marketing tactics and techniques that he and his team could execute while at home — and on the road.
- Consulted with the artist and his management on alternative distribution and sales strategies, including direct and digital download sales.
- Recommended changes to the Website that would support increased album and ticket sales.
- Introduced SEO concepts and made recommendations on implementation as part of Website redevelopment.
- Reviewed content marketing strategies and make recommendations on content and Website interface design.
- Reviewed communications channels and made recommendations regarding e-mail and social media strategies.
- Made specific recommendations regarding Facebook and integrated Reverb Nation and Fanbridge plug-ins into new Facebook page.
- Developed YouTube channel strategy and consulted on video optimization
- Consulted on iTunes, last.fm marketing strategy
- Codie has a brand new Website, an active Facebook page, and a YouTube channel that is charting over 50,000 plays for individual videos posted.
- Codie and his team have been able to execute on recommended social media strategies and to build significant followings on Facebook and Twitter.
Go to the Codie Prevost Website »