The final application deadline for docXchange, an initiative of Hot Docs and Filmkontakt Nord, is this Friday, March 4.
The program provides professional development and financing opportunities for interactive documentary projects. A maximum of 24 projects will be selected for a three-day workshop at Hot Docs. From there, a maximum of 10 projects will be selected for a one-day financing forum at Nordisk Panorama in Aarhus, Denmark.
docXchange is looking for projects:
* with international appeal
* produced with a user-friendly, interactive digital media inventiveness
* clearly described and well-researched
* by a team with a proven track record in either the field of documentary or interactive digital production
* in development or pre-production
greenHAT digital is a digital engagement company based in Toronto, Canada. We help companies and creators in the arts & entertainment industry think beyond social and traditional in order to fully realize their audience potential.
Our approach to audience development and digital engagement combines data-driven research, user experience design, content strategy and community engagement.
Interested in learning more about how we work, who we work with, and why we might be a good fit? Email email@example.com to set up a call today.