The final application deadline for docXchange, an initiative of Hot Docs and Filmkontakt Nord, is this Friday, March 4.
The program provides professional development and financing opportunities for interactive documentary projects. A maximum of 24 projects will be selected for a three-day workshop at Hot Docs. From there, a maximum of 10 projects will be selected for a one-day financing forum at Nordisk Panorama in Aarhus, Denmark.
docXchange is looking for projects:
* with international appeal
* produced with a user-friendly, interactive digital media inventiveness
* clearly described and well-researched
* by a team with a proven track record in either the field of documentary or interactive digital production
* in development or pre-production
greenHAT digital is a boutique digital marketing company located in Toronto, Canada. Smart. Fun. Creative. We work hard so that you can succeed in the crazy, roller coaster world of content creation and distribution.